Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend Workouts

I think my foot is mostly healed up now, but I've still been taking it easy.  My workouts lately haven't even been worth mentioning, but I want to mention them anyway, so I can look back and see that I have been as active as I can be, even during times of injury.

Sometimes it seems that times of injury are unavoidable.  I try to be careful, but sometimes I just really crave the feeling of pushing myself to the limit, or past it.  I get in the moment, and end up forgetting the pains and just charge ahead full speed.  It isn't until later, when I cool down, that I realize that something hurts that shouldn't hurt.

So this weekend I've been at the Kroc Center, hanging out on the elliptical, or maybe spending a few minutes on the stair climber.  Nothing fancy, but it is movement, and right now, that is what counts for me.

Sincerely,
Tina
The Fitness-Gonna-Be


No comments:

Post a Comment